Friday, January 30, 2009

CAKES & COOKIES

I have been wanting to kick off my own business for the longest time and now I have finally done it!

With recession hitting us hard and the majority of us cutting back on our spending, especially after all the festivities, I have decided that now would be the perfect time kick start this business.

Welcome to CAKES&COOKIES. I will bake them and I will also deliver them.

You may find below the list of cakes and cookies that I have on offer and rest assured I will be updating the list on a regular basis to give YOU more options.







Celebrating a birthday or an anniversary with loved ones?

Why not try one of our special sweet treats and we’ll even deliver it to your doorstep*. It saves you the hassle of having to run around.

How do you go about doing this?
Just follow these 5 simple steps:-

1) Select your preferred sweet treats.
2) Call / SMS 017-3401701
3) Place your order and specify the quantity
4) Set a date, time and location for the cake to be dropped off.
5) Don’t forget to leave your contact number.

Terms and Conditions

· Delivery is only for the Klang Valley region
· We will courier the items to those outside of the Klang Valley region.
· Please place your order at least three (3) days in advance to avoid disappointment


1) Sujee Spice Cake - RM45.00/lb
2)Festive Sujee Friut Cake - RM55.00/lb
3)Rich Fruit Cake - RM55/lb
4) Chocolate Mud Cake - RM55/kg


* Please take note that ordering will have to be made at least three (3) days in advance.

**For order of three (3) cakes or more, Please reach me at least four (4) days in advance.

***Delivery is subject to availability and extra chargers may be included depending on the location.
***For feed back or inquiries please e-mail me at fionazuzartee@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment